Ad Astra Realty Property Management is a full service property management team that offers an all inclusive, one stop experience. We work everyday with owners from both coasts of the United States, Canada and beyond. And of course, we have investment property owners that live and work right here in the Lenexa area.
Benefits of Using Ad Astra Realty & Management
We fully understand that a property manager can make or break an investment property. Since 2006 Chris and his team have been managing investment property in the Lenexa area. There are a lot of differences when it comes to managing in Kansas and Missouri.
Here are a few you need to be aware of:
- Missouri requires a real estate license to manage property
- Kansas does not require a real estate license to manage residential property
- Many cities in the metro area require rental property licenses
- Kansas City, MO has an additional earnings tax of 1%
- Did you know some area cities have their own document requirements?
Because of the state line, the legislative and the cultural differences of the two states it's important to work with a property management team that knows where they are and what will work, and what won't. Our team has residents of both states on staff.
Connect With Us!
Lenexa is a city in Johnson County, Kansas, United States, and part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 48,190. It is bordered by the cities of Shawnee to the north, Overland Park to the east, De Soto to the west and Olathe to the south. Source Wikipedia