Prairie Village Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Prairie Village Rental Property
Ad Astra Realty Property Management is a full service property management team that offers an all inclusive, one stop experience. We work everyday with owners from both coasts of the United States and Canada. And of course, we have investment property owners that live and work right here in the Prairie Village area.
The Benefits of using Ad Astra Realty & Management
We fully understand that a property manager can make or break an investment property.
Since 2006 Chris and his team have been managing investment property in the Prairie Village area. There are a lot of differences when it comes to managing in Kansas and Missouri. Here are a few you need to be aware of.
- Missouri requires a real estate license to manage property
- Kansas does not require a real estate license to manage residential property
- Many cities in the metro area require rental property licenses
- Prairie Village, MO has an additional earnings tax of 1%
- Did you know some area cities have their own document requirements?
Inquire About Our Services
Because of the state line, the legislative and the cultural differences of the two states it's important to work with a property management team that knows where they are and what will work, and what won't. Our team has residents of both states on staff.
What we do as your Prairie Village property manager:
- Advise as to rent value and vacancy rate
- Market the property to prospective tenants
- Answer phone, email and web inquiries, screen and show prospective tenants
- Accept applications, run criminal background and credit checks
- Check background for sexual predator offenses
- Consult with owner as to credibility of tenants
- Make sure property is prepared for move-in
- Move in tenant and agree as to any previous issues or damages
- Handle and advise on any needed maintenance or repair issues
- Collect rents
- Pay any bills the property may have accumulated
- Distribute rents to owner
- When necessary, we notify tenants of rent tardiness and assess fees
- When necessary, we initiate and see through eviction
- Provide you with monthly statements
- Provide you with owner portal to our website
- Handle maintenance issues
- Negotiate "best prices" with sub-contractors
- Reduce liability by knowing state and federal rules and regulations
Ad Astra Realty, your first choice for property management, is here to let you live your life while still making money from your investment. Most of our investment property owners are busy making their living in other fields of endeavours. They want their rental properties to help fund their retirement while kicking off some cash in the mean time. We are here to help you meet those goals while giving you the time you want and deserve to enjoy your life.
Prairie Village Park Area Information
After the successful development of the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City, Missouri, J. C. Nichols turned toward development of his native Johnson County, just a few miles from the Plaza. Prairie Village was platted in 1941 and was named after Prairie School, which was established for almost a century before. In 1949, Prairie Village was named the best planned community in America by the National Association of Home Builders. It was officially recognized as a city in 1951.
Remnants of the Santa Fe Trail are found in the city.
Shawnee, Osage, and Kansa Indians formerly owned the land now developed into the City of Prairie Village. As settlers and pioneers headed west, one family decided to make Prairie Village their home. In 1858, Thomas Porter bought 160 acres of farmland. Porter’s children were all raised on this farmland and were engaged in agricultural development and civic affairs.Source Wikipedia
Areas We Serve
- Kansas City
- Overland Park
- Prairie Village
- Lee's Summit
And Surrounding Areas...