Meet the Team
Chris Lengquist - Broker
Chris was licensed in Oklahoma in 2002, Kansas and Missouri in 2004. Since the beginning Chris has had an emphasis on working with real estate investors to maximize their real estate investments through selective acquisition, great property management and know when to sell or exchange. Chris works with "traditional" buyers and sellers as well. But he definitely gets his kicks out of helping people to build a "retirement worth having".
- Licensed in Oklahoma from 2002 - 2004
- Top Sales Agent, Scott Douglas Realty, 2003
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri since 2004
- Agent Leadership Council, Keller Williams Realty, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2013
- Owner/Broker Ad Astra Realty, Inc since December 2014 (current)
- Team Leader, Keller Williams Realty, Diamond Partners, Inc since November 2015 (current)
Jimmy Geisler - Director of Property Management, Kansas and Missouri Licensed Real Estate Agent
Jimmy is Ad Astra Realty's Director of Property Management...and quite REALTOR in his own right.
Jimmy is Ad Astra Realty's Director of Property Management...and quite REALTOR in his own right. A native of Virginia, Jimmy moved to the Kansas City area in 2011 with his soon-to-be wife and as a manager of a national grocery store chain. After years of investing in and managing his own rental properties, Jimmy decided to make his hobby his career and joined Ad Astra Realty as a Realtor and KC Property Manager as Director, Property Management. Jimmy's long personal history of real estate investing and management gives him great perspective to help his clients make decisions that are right for them and great for their future. When he isn't thinking about real estate, he can be found playing soccer or building castles with his young family.